This original creation from Moro is no average semi-soft cow’s milk cheese. A judicious amount of black truffles are added into the paste of the cheese, which is then aged in ashes to preserve it, as per Venetian farmers’ tradition. Don’t be fooled by the countless imitators - this cheese is decorated with 3 green leaves. Its rind has a hint of truffle oil and the ashes of various spices, including nutmeg, cloves, coriander, cinnamon, licorice, anise, and fennel, adding delicate aromas and helping to set this cheese apart from the crowd.
Weight: 12 Ounces
Cheese type: Flavored, Semi-Firm
Milk type: Pasteurized Cow
Breed: Frisona, Pezzata Rossa
Origin: Veneto, Italy
Aging: 3 months
- Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.