All ingredients are Non-GMO
- Spinach Lasagna – Spinach pasta sheets layered with sauteed spinach, caramelized onions, goat cheese, fresh mozzarella topped with bechamel sauce.
- Short Rib Ravioli – This flavorsome delight is one of our most favorite. A host of ingredients go into the making of this finger-licking deliciousness. The dough includes local farm fresh eggs, organic unbleached semolina flour imported from Italy. And for the filling we use, fresh ricotta & parmigiana Reggiano.
- Cheese Ravioli – Dough: Made from locally sourced farm fresh eggs & organic unbleached semolina flour from Italy.
Filling: Fresh Ricotta & Parmigiana Reggiano! If that doesn’t give you foodgasm, we don’t know what will.
- Spinach Ravioli – Dough made from locally sourced farm fresh spinach & organic unbleached semolina flour imported from Italy. A healthy meal item.
- Sicilian Arancini – (Traditional style Rice balls) Hand rolled. Saffron risotto stuffed with beef ragu and peas. Breaded and fried until golden brown.
- Basil Pesto – Made from organic local farm fresh basil, organic extra virgin olive oil imported from Italy, Parmigiano Reggiano, and garlic.
- Pesto Italiano – Organic local farm fresh basil, organic extra virgin olive oil imported from Italy, sundried tomatoes, and garlic.
- Tomato Sauce – Made from local farm-fresh tomatoes, onions, fresh basil, and organic extra virgin olive oil; simmered long and slow.
- Bolognese Sauce - Local grass-fed ground beef, local farm-fresh tomatoes, carrots, onions, organic extra virgin olive oil simmered long and slow overnight.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti – Made from premium Valrhona chocolate chunks, sweet Valrhona Cocoa Powder, and roasted hazelnuts; baked to a soft and crisp taste.
- Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti – Made from imported-quality dried cranberries and real, fresh pistachios; baked to a slightly chewy taste.
- Double Chocolate Walnut Biscotti – Made from exclusive Valrhona chocolate chips, farm-fresh eggs, unbleached all-purpose flour, European butter & walnuts.
- Cherry Almond Biscotti – Farm fresh eggs, unbleached all-purpose flour, European butter, white chocolate, dried cherries & brown sugar.
What makes Nicola’s Marketplace Foodie Lovers Basket a customer favorite?
This sumptuous basket is filled with deliciousness. It contains Spinach Lasagna, Short Rib Ravioli, Cheese Ravioli, Spinach Ravioli, Sicilian Arancini, Basil Pesto, Pesto Italiano, Tomato Sauce, Bolognese Sauce, Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti, Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti, Chocolate Chip Cookies & healthy Oatmeal Cherry Cookies. Each of these items is made from natural ingredients, sourced with great care and attention.
What’s the best way to enjoy The Meat Lovers Basket?
This heat and eat basket of delicious delights are good as snacks & any meal.
Who founded Nicola’s Marketplace?
Nicola’s Marketplace was started by Chef Nicola to launch a marketplace to make his sweet and savory products available to customers outside of New Jersey where he started his business, Nicola’s Pasta Fresca, in 2012. Nicola received a Grand Diploma Degree from the Italian Culinary Academy in Parma, Italy. He is well versed in different techniques of cooking and baking. Chef Nicola was passionate about the culinary arts from his childhood. His culinary love lies in his childhood pursuit of learning traditional Italian recipes from his grandmother in her basement. This built the foundation of learning the traditional Italian cooking methods passed down from generations for his artisanal line of products.
- Traditional Italian recipe
- Healthy, delicious and nutritious
- High quality, natural & authentic ingredients
- Ingredients sourced from local farmers
- No preservatives
- Simple ingredients; clean eating
- Simple easy preparation
- All products are hand-made fresh to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.