Bolognese Lasagna contains:
- Fresh pasta sheets layered with homemade beef Bolognese sauce made with local grass-fed organic beef
- Béchamel sauce made with rBST free organic milk
- Fresh mozzarella
- DOP Parmigiano Reggiano imported from Parma, Italy
- All ingredients are Non-GMO
What makes Nicola’s Marketplace Bolognese Lasagna unique?
When you take the first bite it melts in your mouth, you get a warm and comforting feeling. That is and always will be the goal of Nicola Marketplace. To achieve this goal, we make certain that we only select the best items from local farmers, markets, and shops.
What’s the best way to enjoy Bolognese Lasagna?
Fried eggplant slices and tre-colore salad goes well with Bolognese Lasagna on every family table.
Who founded Nicola’s Marketplace?
Nicola’s Marketplace was started by Chef Nicola to launch a marketplace to make his sweet and savory products available to customers outside of New Jersey where he started his business, Nicola’s Pasta Fresca, in 2012. Nicola received a Grand Diploma Degree from the Italian Culinary Academy in Parma, Italy. He is well versed in different techniques of cooking and baking. Chef Nicola was passionate about the culinary arts from his childhood. His culinary love lies in his childhood pursuit of learning traditional Italian recipes from his grandmother in her basement. This built the foundation of learning the traditional Italian cooking methods passed down from generations for his artisanal line of products.
- Traditional Italian recipe
- Delicious and nutritious
- Natural, authentic, and premium ingredients
- Ingredients sourced from local farmers
- No preservatives or fillers
- Simple ingredients; clean eating
- Easy preparation
- All products are hand-made fresh to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.