We bake all our cookies and biscotti from local farm-fresh eggs, unbleached all-purpose flour, and European butter. We use only Non-GMO, all natural and whole ingredients. No preservatives.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies — Contains brown sugar and Valrhona chocolate chips
- Lemon Drop Cookies — Are seasoned with just the right amount of lemon zest
- Oatmeal Cherry Cookies — Contain old-fashioned rolled oats, imported-quality dried cherries, and brown sugar
- Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti — Contains imported-quality dried cranberries and pistachios
- Almond Cherry Biscotti — Contains dried bing cherries, Marcona almonds and white chocolate
- Vanilla Bean Biscotti — Contains Madagascar Vanilla beans
- Chocolate Walnut Cookie — Contains Valrhona semi-sweet chocolate, and imported-quality walnuts
Why should you purchase Nicola’s Marketplace Cookie Lovers Basket?
Cookie Lovers Basket is an assortment of gourmet, handmade, artisanal cookies — 1 package each of Chocolate Chip Cookie, Lemon Drop Cookie, Oatmeal Cherry Cookie, Chocolate Walnut Cookie, Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti, Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti, Almond Cherry Biscotti, and Vanilla Bean Biscotti. We bake them in small batches to make sure every cookie and biscotti carries with it the authentic taste and flavor. We bake our cookies and biscotti from local farm-fresh eggs, unbleached all-purpose flour, and European butter. Only natural and whole ingredients are used; zero preservatives. Cookie Lovers Basket is the perfect blend of sweet and tart. A fine recommendation for gourmet gifting and a superb choice for light snacking.
What’s the best way to enjoy Cookie Lovers Basket?
Savor our cookies and biscotti for breakfast or evening snacks, either with milk or your favorite beverage to savor the authentic taste and the goodness of wholesome ingredients.
Who founded Nicola’s Marketplace?
Nicola’s Marketplace was started by Chef Nicola to launch a marketplace to make his sweet and savory products available to customers outside of New Jersey where he started his business, Nicola’s Pasta Fresca, in 2012. Nicola received a Grand Diploma Degree from the Italian Culinary Academy in Parma, Italy. He is well versed in different techniques of cooking and baking. Chef Nicola was passionate about the culinary arts from his childhood. His culinary love lies in his childhood pursuit of learning traditional Italian recipes from his grandmother in her basement. This built the foundation of learning the traditional Italian cooking methods passed down from generations for his artisanal line of products.
- Crispy and crunchy cookies
- Not the average biscotti; softer texture
- Traditional Italian recipe
- Freshly baked with love
- Delicious and nutritious
- Natural, authentic, and premium ingredients
- Assortment of flavors
- No preservatives
- Small batches
- All products are hand-made fresh to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.