An exemplary sheep’s milk cheese produced in the Val D’Orcia (Siena) under strict supervision of the Consortium of Pecorino Toscano. The 6 month Aged version is firm, rich and nutty with a lingering finish hinting of butterscotch. Mild and fruity, it has a great texture for melting.
Weight: 7 ounces
Pronunciation: peh-co-REE-no toh-SCAH-no
Cheese type: Semi-Firm
Milk type: Pasteurized Sheep
Origin: Toscana, Italy
Aging: 45-60 Days, 6 months
- Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
You may also like