Spinach Lasagna contains:
- Spinach pasta sheets layered with Organic sautéed spinach
- Caramelized onions
- Goat cheese
- Fresh mozzarella
- Béchamel sauce made from rBST free organic milk
- All ingredients are Non-GMO
What makes Nicola’s Marketplace Spinach Lasagna unique?
We make our Spinach Lasagna with fresh, premium ingredients and a traditional Italian recipe. Each bite of this incredible Lasagna contains the goodness of natural ingredients, made with pure passion, and delivering just the right amount of tanginess. In any of our pasta recipes, no additives are used. Our Spinach Lasagna is unique because it is hassle-free, tasty, and high in fiber.
What’s the best way to enjoy Spinach Lasagna?
Serve your lasagna with breadsticks to add an authentic Italian flair to your meal! Bread can be served with small bowls of olive oil for dipping.
Who founded Nicola’s Marketplace?
Nicola’s Marketplace was started by Chef Nicola to launch a marketplace to make his sweet and savory products available to customers outside of New Jersey where he started his business, Nicola’s Pasta Fresca, in 2012. Nicola received a Grand Diploma Degree from the Italian Culinary Academy in Parma, Italy. He is well versed in different techniques of cooking and baking. Chef Nicola was passionate about the culinary arts from his childhood. His culinary love lies in his childhood pursuit of learning traditional Italian recipes from his grandmother in her basement. This built the foundation of learning the traditional Italian cooking methods passed down from generations for his artisanal line of products.
- Traditional Italian recipe
- Delicious and nutritious
- Natural, authentic, and premium ingredients
- Ingredients sourced from local farmers
- No preservatives or fillers
- Simple ingredients; clean eating
- Easy preparation
- All products are hand-made fresh to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.