- Box of Nicola's Pasta Fresca short rib ravioli (24 count)
- 1/2 lb of Wild Mushrooms from The Foraged Feast
- 1 stick salted butter
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 Cup chicken stock
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs + parm + olive oil and garlic clove + garlic powder for toasted breadcrumbs
- Parsley, chives + parmigiano to top
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Gently put ravioli in and lower to medium heat (cook 8-10 minutes)
2. In a separate pan, melt and brown 1 stick of butter, once browned. Add in your mushrooms, salt, pepper and thyme. Let that cook down for 6-7 minutes, then add in your garlic. Cook for another minute, then add in your chicken stock.
3. In a small pan, add 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs (I used a mixture of panko and regular) and olive oil. Add some dried thyme and parmigiano reggiano and cook on medium low heat until toasted (about 5 minutes). Taste your sauce and add salt if needed.
Follow Nicole on Instagram