1 Box of Pea Shoot Ravioli
6 ounces Cremini Mushrooms
½ sweet onion
¼ cup finely grated Pecorino Romano
1. Dice the onion, Sauté the onion on medium heat in olive oil until translucent
2. Slice the mushrooms and Zucchini
3. Add mushrooms and zucchini to sauté pan and cook until caramelized and tender.
4. Meanwhile, put a pot of salted water on to boil. When the water boils, place ravioli in pot and reduce heat to medium, cook the ravioli for 8 – 10 minutes at a simmer.
5. While the ravioli are cooking, add 3/4 cup of the pasta cooking water to the sauté pan, turn the heat to high and reduce by about half.
6. Take off the heat add the pecorino and stir the sauce until all the cheese has combined with the sauce.
7. When the ravioli are ready, transfer it to a large bowl or individual plates and spoon the sauce over the ravioli.