There's nothing like freshly made ravioli. Nothing beats Asparagus in the pot for a soulful meal. With Nicola's Marketplace, you can make delicious Asparagus Ravioli at home. The perfect balance of flavors and textures is achieved by combining Parmigiano Reggiano and the perfect filling.
After a long day at work, Asparagus Ravioli is sure to be a hit with even the pickiest eaters. We take all necessary measures to ensure that your appetizer is not only tasty but also fulfilling. Nicola's Marketplace Asparagus Ravioli is ready to make a quick dinner that only takes a few minutes to prepare.
Asparagus Ravioli contains:
- All ingredients are Non-GMO
- Organic Local farm fresh asparagus
- Organic Local farm fresh eggs
- Organic unbleached semolina flour imported from Italy
- Local farm fresh asparagus roasted
- Fresh ricotta made from local rBST free organic dairy
- DOP Parmigiano Reggiano imported from Parma, Italy.
How to Prepare:
Easy cooking instructions for perfect Ravioli
What makes Nicola’s Marketplace Asparagus Ravioli unique?
We use only the best ingredients from local farmers and markets to create the amazing recipe for your Sunday brunch. It's healthy and delicious, and that's a combination worth putting in the time and effort to prepare for your friends and family.
What’s the best way to enjoy Asparagus Ravioli?
We suggest that you pair the Asparagus Ravioli with Tomato or marinara sauce with a generous sprinkling of Parmigiano cheese is the most traditional pairing for Ravioli.
Who founded Nicola’s Marketplace?
Nicola’s Marketplace was started by Chef Nicola to launch a marketplace to make his sweet and savory products available to customers outside of New Jersey where he started his business, Nicola’s Pasta Fresca, in 2012. Nicola received a Grand Diploma Degree from the Italian Culinary Academy in Parma, Italy. He is well versed in different techniques of cooking and baking. Chef Nicola was passionate about the culinary arts from his childhood. His culinary love lies in his childhood pursuit of learning traditional Italian recipes from his grandmother in her basement. This built the foundation of learning the traditional Italian cooking methods passed down from generations for his artisanal line of products.
Weight: 24 Pieces
Size: 3-4 Servings per box
- Traditional Italian recipe
- Delicious and nutritious
- Natural, authentic, and premium ingredients
- Ingredients sourced from local farmers
- No preservatives or fillers
- Simple ingredients; clean eating
- Easy preparation
- All products are hand-made fresh to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.