Have you relished our Eggplant Caponata Ravioli yet? It’s gourmet, handcrafted and artisanal; flavorful authentic, and appetizing. No matter the season, a perfect plate of ravioli is a mood enhancer. What makes our ravioli so flavorful is the way we make it — Passionately and meticulously using organic unbleached semolina flour imported from Italy, roasted farm fresh Sicilian eggplant, and capers sautéed in agrodolce sauce (an Italian sweet-and-sour sauce, made with onions, red wine vinegar, and raisins). Our Eggplant Caponata Ravioli is made fresh to order and flash-frozen to keep it at its peak freshness. And, we don’t believe in using preservatives. Whether you are expecting guests at home or wish to treat yourself, our Eggplant Caponata Ravioli is an excellent choice for entrée, side, or starter preparation. The best part — It is vegan, dairy-free, and lactose-free
Eggplant Caponata Ravioli contains:
- Dough prepared from local farm fresh eggs; organic unbleached semolina flour imported from Italy.
- Filling consisting of roasted farm fresh Sicilian eggplant, fresh sweet red peppers, golden raisins, capers sauteed in an agrodolce sauce (an Italian sweet and sour sauce made with onions, red wine vinegar, and raisins).
- All ingredients are Non-GMO
How to Prepare:
Easy cooking instructions for perfect Ravioli
What makes Nicola’s Marketplace Eggplant Caponata Ravioli a customer favorite?
Our Eggplant Caponata Ravioli will take you back in time with its authentic Italian flavor. We make it with freshly-sourced ingredients using the traditional Italian recipe to transport you straight to a world of deliciousness. Moreover, the ingredients used are organic and are sourced from local farmers. We use organic unbleached semolina flour imported from Italy, roasted farm fresh Sicilian eggplant, and capers sautéed in agrodolce sauce (an Italian sweet-and-sour sauce, made with onions, red wine vinegar, and raisins). We make it fresh to order and flash freeze it to keep it at its peak freshness.
What’s the best way to enjoy Eggplant Caponata Ravioli?
Eggplant Caponata Ravioli is excellent as an entrée, side, or starter.
Who founded Nicola’s Marketplace?
Nicola’s Marketplace was started by Chef Nicola to launch a marketplace to make his sweet and savory products available to customers outside of New Jersey where he started his business, Nicola’s Pasta Fresca, in 2012. Nicola received a Grand Diploma Degree from the Italian Culinary Academy in Parma, Italy. He is well versed in different techniques of cooking and baking. Chef Nicola was passionate about the culinary arts from his childhood. His culinary love lies in his childhood pursuit of learning traditional Italian recipes from his grandmother in her basement. This built the foundation of learning the traditional Italian cooking methods passed down from generations for his artisanal line of products.
Weight: 24 Pieces
Size: 3-4 Servings per box
- Traditional Italian recipe
- Delicious and nutritious
- Natural, authentic, and premium ingredients
- Ingredients sourced from local farmers
- No preservatives or fillers
- Simple ingredients; clean eating
- Easy preparation
**Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially frozen**
- All products are hand-made fresh to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.