A wonderful meal of ravioli starts with premium and authentic ingredients. And what could be better than our Pork Osso Buco Ravioli? It’s fresh. It has the signature Italian taste. It is prepared from simple and natural ingredients — Organic unbleached semolina flour imported from Italy, local heritage breed pork shanks braised overnight in apple cider, and Parmigiano Reggiano. And, it tastes wonderful! Our gourmet and artisanal Pork Osso Buco Ravioli has everything to make it a dish de la crème. We make it fresh to order and flash freeze it to preserve the freshness of the goodness of organic ingredients that are sourced from local farms. Can we skip to the good part? It contains no preservatives. It works well for a quick dinner or gift someone who loves pork shanks.
Pork Osso Buco Ravioli contains:
- Dough prepared from local farm-fresh spinach and organic unbleached semolina flour imported from Italy.
- Filling consisting of local heritage breed pork shanks braised overnight in apple cider, aromatic vegetables and fresh herbs, a touch of fresh ricotta, and DOP Parmigiano Reggiano imported from Parma Italy.
- All ingredients are Non-GMO
How to Prepare:
Easy cooking instructions for perfect Ravioli
What makes Nicola’s Marketplace Pork Osso Buco Ravioli a customer favorite?
Pork Osso Buco Ravioli is a divine delicacy made from Organic unbleached semolina flour imported from Italy, local heritage breed pork shanks braised overnight in apple cider, and Parmigiano Reggiano. We make it fresh to order and flash freeze it to preserve the freshness of the goodness of organic ingredients that are sourced from local farms. Also, it is devoid of preservatives. It works well for a quick dinner or gift someone who fancies pork.
What’s the best way to enjoy Pork Osso Buco Ravioli?
Pork Osso Buco Ravioli is excellent as an entrée, side or starter.
Who founded Nicola’s Marketplace?
Nicola’s Marketplace was started by Chef Nicola to launch a marketplace to make his sweet and savory products available to customers outside of New Jersey where he started his business, Nicola’s Pasta Fresca, in 2012. Nicola received a Grand Diploma Degree from the Italian Culinary Academy in Parma, Italy. He is well versed in different techniques of cooking and baking. Chef Nicola was passionate about the culinary arts from his childhood. His culinary love lies in his childhood pursuit of learning traditional Italian recipes from his grandmother in her basement. This built the foundation of learning the traditional Italian cooking methods passed down from generations for his artisanal line of products.
Weight: 24 Pieces
Size: 3-4 Servings per box
- Traditional Italian recipe
- Delicious and nutritious
- Natural, authentic, and premium ingredients
- Ingredients sourced from local farmers
- No preservatives or fillers
- Simple ingredients; clean eating
- Easy preparation
**Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially frozen**
- All products are hand-made fresh to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.