If you're looking for high-protein foods, try Nicola's Vegan Mushroom Ravioli. Whether you want to increase your protein intake or not, this delicacy is a must-try. Our Vegan Mushroom Ravioli is made with dried porcini mushrooms from Italy and filled with portobello, shiitake, and cremini mushrooms and garbanzo beans. We've gone to great lengths to ensure that when you unwrap Nicola's Vegan Mushroom Ravioli, you get a sense of freshness and all the flavors you can take in. "We eat with our eyes first," as the saying goes
We've gone to great lengths to ensure that when you unwrap Nicola Marketplace's Vegan Mushroom Ravioli, you get a sense of freshness and all the flavors you can take in. "We eat with our eyes first," as the saying goes. With our refined palate, you can enjoy these alongside delectably prepared protein sources or toss with sautéed vegetables with olive oil.
Vegan Mushroom Ravioli contains:
- Organic dried porcini mushroom from Italy
- Organic unbleached semolina flour imported directly from Italy
- Fresh portabella
- Cremini mushrooms
- Chick peas
- All ingredients are Non-GMO
How to Prepare:
Easy cooking instructions for perfect Ravioli
What makes Nicola’s Marketplace Vegan Mushroom Ravioli unique?
Vegan Mushroom Ravioli is your destination for a nutritious and delicious healthy diet. Remove the Ravioli from the Nicola's Marketplace wrappers, make it on a Sunday, and freeze it for the week. After a long day, you can whip up this version in a matter of minutes.
What’s the best way to enjoy Vegan Mushroom Ravioli?
There are numerous suitable options, such as tomato sauce, rose sauce, or butter sauce. Serve hot on top of the Raviolis, and you'll want to eat this dish every day.
Who founded Nicola’s Marketplace?
Nicola’s Marketplace was started by Chef Nicola to launch a marketplace to make his sweet and savory products available to customers outside of New Jersey where he started his business, Nicola’s Pasta Fresca, in 2012. Nicola received a Grand Diploma Degree from the Italian Culinary Academy in Parma, Italy. He is well versed in different techniques of cooking and baking. Chef Nicola was passionate about the culinary arts from his childhood. His culinary love lies in his childhood pursuit of learning traditional Italian recipes from his grandmother in her basement. This built the foundation of learning the traditional Italian cooking methods passed down from generations for his artisanal line of products.
Weight: 24 Pieces
Size: 3-4 Servings per box
- Lactose Free
- Traditional Italian recipe
- Delicious and nutritious
- Natural, authentic, and premium ingredients
- Ingredients sourced from local farmers
- No preservatives or fillers
- Simple ingredients; clean eating
- Easy preparation
- All products are hand-made fresh to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.