Bolognese Sauce contains:
- Local organic grass-fed ground beef
- Organic farm fresh tomatoes, carrots, and onions
- Organic extra virgin olive oil
- All ingredients are Non-GMO
What makes Nicola’s Marketplace Bolognese Sauce a customer favorite?
Bolognese Sauce is a velvety-smooth sauce made with organic ingredients to leave an authentic Italian taste in your mouth. You can pair it our radiatori, rigatoni, or orecchiette. Get ready to knock your guest’s socks off at your next dinner party.
What’s the best way to enjoy Bolognese Sauce?
Bolognese Sauce is excellent as a dressing sauce for various pasta
Who founded Nicola’s Marketplace?
Nicola’s Marketplace was started by Chef Nicola to launch a marketplace to make his sweet and savory products available to customers outside of New Jersey where he started his business, Nicola’s Pasta Fresca, in 2012. Nicola received a Grand Diploma Degree from the Italian Culinary Academy in Parma, Italy. He is well versed in different techniques of cooking and baking. Chef Nicola was passionate about the culinary arts from his childhood. His culinary love lies in his childhood pursuit of learning traditional Italian recipes from his grandmother in her basement. This built the foundation of learning the traditional Italian cooking methods passed down from generations for his artisanal line of products.
- Traditional Italian recipe
- Delicious and nutritious
- Natural, authentic, and premium ingredients
- Ingredients sourced from local farmers
- No preservatives or fillers
- Simple ingredients; clean eating
- All products are hand-made fresh to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.