Cesare Casella is producing exceptional quality cured meats right here in the U.S. This is a dry-cured, fermented sausage that is common throughout Italy. Cesare, a renowned chef, closely follows traditional Italian methods, using pigs from American farms. The meat is coarsely ground, giving it a slightly uneven and rustic appearance when sliced. During the slow, long, and cool aging process (minimum 6 weeks), the sausages lose about 30 percent of their original weight, concentrating the flavors of the meat. They are made without nitrites and nitrates. Soppressata Piccante is brought to life with Calabrian chilies.
Weight: 6 Ounces
Pronunciation: kah-ZELL-ahs soh-press-SAH-tah
Breed: Berkshire, Gloucestershire Old Spot, Red Wattle, Tamworth
Origin: New York, USA
Aging: Minimum 6 weeks
- Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
You may also like