Guanciale, also known as cured pig cheek or jowl, is a staple in Italian cooking. Fattier and less meaty than its cousins pancetta and bacon, its velvety texture and robust flavor make it distinct from those other better-known cuts. The meat used is always from Italy, and our producer goes even further by sourcing from pigs born and bred solely in the regions of Emilia Romagna and Lombardia. They use heavy pigs and process the same day. Our Guanciale is dry cured for 3 months in a mix of salt and spices.
Weight: 12 ounces
Origin: Emilia Romagna, Italy
Aging: Minimum 3 months
- Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.