Mini Arancini are hand rolled and contains Parmigiano Reggiano and risotto, breaded and fried until lightly golden brown.
What makes Nicola’s Marketplace Mini Parmigiano Arancini unique?
We use only high-quality ingredients to bring fresh Arancini directly from Nicola's Marketplace to your dinner table. We kept the authentic flavor of this traditional recipe by using only the best DOP Parmigiano Reggiano imported from Parma, Italy with rice. Simple ingredients and absolutely no fillers or preservatives.
What’s the best way to enjoy Mini Parmigiano Arancini?
To fully enjoy this traditional dish, we recommend serving the Mini Parmigiano Arancini with a flavorful of our tomato sauce for dipping. You can also add whipped fresh ricotta for some balance.
Who founded Nicola’s Marketplace?
Nicola’s Marketplace was started by Chef Nicola to launch a marketplace to make his sweet and savory products available to customers outside of New Jersey where he started his business, Nicola’s Pasta Fresca, in 2012. Nicola received a Grand Diploma Degree from the Italian Culinary Academy in Parma, Italy. He is well versed in different techniques of cooking and baking. Chef Nicola was passionate about the culinary arts from his childhood. His culinary love lies in his childhood pursuit of learning traditional Italian recipes from his grandmother in her basement. This built the foundation of learning the traditional Italian cooking methods passed down from generations for his artisanal line of products.
- Traditional Italian recipe
- Delicious and nutritious
- Natural, authentic, and premium ingredients
- Ingredients sourced from local farmers
- No preservatives or fillers
- Simple ingredients; clean eating
- Easy preparation
- All products are hand-made fresh to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.