Paola Calciolari began her career as a pharmacist but her true passion was food. She took a gamble, leaving her secure job in order to produce typical condiments from Mantova, often employing her grandmother’s recipes. And we’re glad she did. She makes her exceptional mostardas by sourcing locally harvested fruit, slicing and candying them in their juices, and then adding drops of a very concentrated, spicy mustard extract; it is a highly labor intensive process. Unlike many whole mustard fruits on the market, these are extraordinarily fresh, flavorful and chunky. Though often paired with roasted meats and charcuterie, they also work well with cheese.
Weight: 4.9 Ounces
Origin: Lombardia, Italy
- Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.