Enjoy a unique, flavor-packed blockbuster delicacy within our ravioli menu — Roasted Corn Ravioli. This gourmet and artisanal vegetarian ravioli has the goodness of organic unbleached semolina flour imported from Italy and farm-fresh roasted corn, hand shucked, and slowly roasted until caramelized and sweet. Is your mouth watering already? Why shouldn’t it, after all, we make it in traditional Italian style using freshly sourced organic eggs and Parmigiano Reggiano. Roasted Corn Ravioli is perfect for dinner or to gift someone and great for anyone who loves vegetarian delicacies. It’s made fresh to order and flash-frozen to retain freshness. So, it contains zero preservatives. Order this Italian deliciousness today and delight your family and friends.
Roasted Corn Ravioli contains:
- Dough prepared from local farm-fresh spinach and organic unbleached semolina flour imported from Italy.
- Filling consisting of farm-fresh roasted corn, fresh ricotta, and Parmigiano Reggiano; hand-shucked corn, slowly roasted until caramelized and sweet.
- All ingredients are Non-GMO
How to Prepare:
Easy cooking instructions for perfect Ravioli
What makes Nicola’s Marketplace Roasted Corn Ravioli a customer favorite?
Roasted Corn Ravioli is one of our customers’ favorite. It has the goodness of premium ingredients made with pure passion. Apart from the signature Italian taste, it has the wholesomeness of Parmigiano Reggiano and farm-fresh roasted corn, caramelized to the right level of sweetness. Roasted Corn Ravioli is perfect for dinner or to gift someone and great for anyone who loves vegetarian delicacies. So, if you are entertaining guests, it’s a perfect dinner dish to impress them.
What’s the best way to enjoy Roasted Corn Ravioli?
Roasted Corn Ravioli is excellent as an entrée, side, or starter.
Who founded Nicola’s Marketplace?
Nicola’s Marketplace was started by Chef Nicola to launch a marketplace to make his sweet and savory products available to customers outside of New Jersey where he started his business, Nicola’s Pasta Fresca, in 2012. Nicola received a Grand Diploma Degree from the Italian Culinary Academy in Parma, Italy. He is well versed in different techniques of cooking and baking. Chef Nicola was passionate about the culinary arts from his childhood. His culinary love lies in his childhood pursuit of learning traditional Italian recipes from his grandmother in her basement. This built the foundation of learning the traditional Italian cooking methods passed down from generations for his artisanal line of products.
Weight: 24 Pieces
Size: 3-4 Servings per box
- Traditional Italian recipe
- Delicious and nutritious
- Natural, authentic, and premium ingredients
- Ingredients sourced from local farmers
- No preservatives or fillers
- Simple ingredients; clean eating
- Easy preparation
**Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially frozen**
- All products are hand-made fresh to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.