Mushroom Ravioli contains:
- Dough prepared from dried porcini mushroom from Italy and organic unbleached semolina flour imported directly from Italy.
- Filling consisting of fresh portabella, shitake, and cremini mushrooms, and fresh ricotta made with rBST free organic milk.
- All ingredients are Non-GMO
How to Prepare:
Easy cooking instructions for perfect Ravioli
What makes Nicola’s Marketplace Mushroom Ravioli a customer favorite?
Our Mushroom Ravioli will make your kitchen smell amazing. It is made with freshly sourced organic ingredients with the traditional Italian recipe, which will take you through the tour of real Italy. None of our ravioli have preservatives, just the goodness of natural ingredients. Planning to gift someone a plate of deliciousness? What could be a better gift than our gourmet and artisanal Mushroom Ravioli!
What’s the best way to enjoy Mushroom Ravioli?
Mushroom Ravioli is excellent as an entrée, side, or starter.
Who founded Nicola’s Marketplace?
Nicola’s Marketplace was started by Chef Nicola to launch a marketplace to make his sweet and savory products available to customers outside of New Jersey where he started his business, Nicola’s Pasta Fresca, in 2012. Nicola received a Grand Diploma Degree from the Italian Culinary Academy in Parma, Italy. He is well versed in different techniques of cooking and baking. Chef Nicola was passionate about the culinary arts from his childhood. His culinary love lies in his childhood pursuit of learning traditional Italian recipes from his grandmother in her basement. This built the foundation of learning the traditional Italian cooking methods passed down from generations for his artisanal line of products.
- Traditional Italian recipe
- Delicious and nutritious
- Natural, authentic, and premium ingredients
- Ingredients sourced from local farmers
- No preservatives or fillers
- Simple ingredients; clean eating
- Easy preparation
- All products are hand-made fresh to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.