Pea Shoot Ravioli contains:
- Organic Local farm fresh eggs
- Organic unbleached semolina flour imported from Italy
- Local organic pea shoots with fresh ricotta made with rBST free organic dairy
- DOP Parmigiano Reggiano imported from Parma, Italy
- All ingredients are Non-GMO
How to Prepare:
Easy cooking instructions for perfect Ravioli
What makes Nicola’s Marketplace Pea Shoot Ravioli unique?
If you're looking for a healthy homemade pasta, Nicola Marketplace's Pea Shoot Ravioli is a great option. With little time and effort, you're ready to sit down at the dinner table with your family for a fun evening of conversation over this delicious meal.
What’s the best way to enjoy Pea Shoot Ravioli?
For a heartier dinner, pair the Pea Shoot Ravioli with grilled chicken, salmon, or shrimp. This dish will undoubtedly be a hit at any family Sunday brunch.
Who founded Nicola’s Marketplace?
Nicola’s Marketplace was started by Chef Nicola to launch a marketplace to make his sweet and savory products available to customers outside of New Jersey where he started his business, Nicola’s Pasta Fresca, in 2012. Nicola received a Grand Diploma Degree from the Italian Culinary Academy in Parma, Italy. He is well versed in different techniques of cooking and baking. Chef Nicola was passionate about the culinary arts from his childhood. His culinary love lies in his childhood pursuit of learning traditional Italian recipes from his grandmother in her basement. This built the foundation of learning the traditional Italian cooking methods passed down from generations for his artisanal line of products.
- Traditional Italian recipe
- Delicious and nutritious
- Natural, authentic, and premium ingredients
- Ingredients sourced from local farmers
- No preservatives or fillers
- Simple ingredients; clean eating
- Easy preparation
- All products are hand-made fresh to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.