Roasted Beet Ravioli contains:
- Dough prepared from local farm fresh eggs and beets; organic unbleached semolina flour imported from Italy.
- Filling consists of local farm fresh, hand peeled, cubed, and roasted beets, fresh ricotta made with rBST free organic milk, and DOP Parmigiano Reggiano imported from Parma, Italy.
- All ingredients are Non-GMO
How to Prepare:
Easy cooking instructions for perfect Ravioli
What makes Nicola’s Marketplace Roasted Beet Ravioli a customer favorite?
Our delicious Roasted Beet Ravioli is a simple yet sublime dish on our menu. We prepare it using freshly-sourced organic ingredients, which make it anything but ordinary. When you make Roasted Beet Ravioli at home, you are making a delicious dish packed with nutrition. Furthermore, we use no preservatives at all. It’s perfect for any time eating or as a gift. A delight for vegetarians.
What’s the best way to enjoy Roasted Beet Ravioli?
Roasted Beet Ravioli is excellent as an entrée, side, or starter.
Who founded Nicola’s Marketplace?
Nicola’s Marketplace was started by Chef Nicola to launch a marketplace to make his sweet and savory products available to customers outside of New Jersey where he started his business, Nicola’s Pasta Fresca, in 2012. Nicola received a Grand Diploma Degree from the Italian Culinary Academy in Parma, Italy. He is well versed in different techniques of cooking and baking. Chef Nicola was passionate about the culinary arts from his childhood. His culinary love lies in his childhood pursuit of learning traditional Italian recipes from his grandmother in her basement. This built the foundation of learning the traditional Italian cooking methods passed down from generations for his artisanal line of products.
- Traditional Italian recipe
- Delicious and nutritious
- Natural, authentic, and premium ingredients
- Ingredients sourced from local farmers
- No preservatives or fillers
- Simple ingredients; clean eating
- Easy preparation
- All products are hand-made fresh to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.