Paola Calciolari began her career as a pharmacist but her true passion was food. She took a gamble, leaving her secure job in order to produce typical condiments from Mantova, often employing her grandmother’s recipes. And we’re glad she did. She makes her exceptional mostardas and compotes by sourcing locally harvested fruit, slicing and candying them in their juices; it is a highly labor intensive process. They are extraordinarily fresh, flavorful and chunky.
Origin: Lombardia, Italy
- Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.