Toketti di Pane Carasau are satisfying, bite-sized snacks made from the traditional Sardinian flatbread called Pane Carasau. Dating back to ancient times, it is a thin and crispy bread made with semolina. Due to its long shelf life, it was common among shepherds who traversed the island with their flocks for seasons at a time. Toketti combine the authentic flavor of Sardinia with an irresistible crunch. When fried, the bread crisps up into a snack reminiscent of tortilla or pita chips. They are an ideal accompaniment to dips, charcuterie, and cheese.
Weight: 7 Ounces
Origin: Sardegna, Italy
- Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
You may also like