Meet your new favorite comfort food of the season! Our Whole Wheat Orecchiette Pasta, a traditional dish from the Apulia region. The secret to our delicious Orecchiette Pasta? We use organic eggs from local farms and organic stone ground whole wheat flour from Pennsylvania. It can be served with meat such as pork, capers, and crisp white wine. It also can be tossed with sautéed vegetables. We make our pasta fresh to order and flash freeze it to preserve freshness, it contains no preservatives. It’s a perfect anytime or as a gift. Everyone can enjoy including those who are lactose-intolerant and those who don’t consume dairy products.
Whole Wheat Orecchiette Pasta contains:
- Organic eggs sourced directly from local farmers
- Organic stone ground whole wheat flour from Pennsylvania
- Organic unbleached semolina flour imported directly from Italy
- All ingredients are Non-GMO
How to Prepare:
Easy Cooking Instructions for Perfect Pasta
What makes Nicola’s Marketplace Whole Wheat Orecchiette Pasta a customer favorite?
Our Whole Wheat Orecchiette Pasta will make your kitchen smell amazing. It is made with freshly sourced organic ingredients with the traditional Italian recipe that will take you through the tour of real Italy. None of our pasta have preservatives just the goodness of natural ingredients. Planning to gift someone a plate of deliciousness? What could be a better gift than this!
What’s the best way to enjoy Whole Wheat Orecchiette Pasta?
Whole Wheat Orecchiette Pasta is excellent as an entrée side or starter.
Who founded Nicola’s Marketplace?
Nicola’s Marketplace was started by Chef Nicola to launch a marketplace to make his sweet and savory products available to customers outside of New Jersey where he started his business, Nicola’s Pasta Fresca, in 2012. Nicola received a Grand Diploma Degree from the Italian Culinary Academy in Parma, Italy. He is well versed in different techniques of cooking and baking. Chef Nicola was passionate about the culinary arts from his childhood. His culinary love lies in his childhood pursuit of learning traditional Italian recipes from his grandmother in her basement. This built the foundation of learning the traditional Italian cooking methods passed down from generations for his artisanal line of products.
Weight: 1lb (16 Ounces)
Size: 3 - 4 Servings per bag
- Dairy-Free / Lactose-Free / Vegetarian
- Traditional Italian recipe
- Delicious and nutritious
- Natural, authentic, and premium ingredients
- Ingredients sourced from local farmers
- No preservatives or fillers
- Simple ingredients; clean eating
- Easy preparation
**Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially frozen**
- All products are hand-made fresh to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions
- We do not ship to PO Boxes