This ancient cheese is made from 100% sheep's milk collected in the countryside of Rome and produced in Nepi, 15 miles north of the city. Aged 10 months to 1 year and coated in black wax per tradition, Fulvi® is in a class by itself. What separates Fulvi® from other Pecorino Romano is the higher butterfat content of the whole (not skimmed) sheep’s milk from Lazio, making it less dry and hard than those made in Sardinia. The cheese is also less salty, allowing you to enjoy its rich flavor grated or eaten as is. Even a small amount will create a hearty flavor to enhance your favorite dish.
Weight: 7 Ounces
Pronunciation: FULL-vee peh-co-REE-no ro-MAH-no
Cheese type: Semi-Firm
Milk type: Unpasteurized Sheep
Origin: Lazio, Italy
Aging: Minimum 10-12 months
- Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
You may also like