These golden feather-light semolina flatbread crackers are alluringly crispy and thin. The aroma of freshly baked bread and toasted flavor are enhanced by a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. This style of flatbread has ancient origins and has been a Sardinian specialty for thousands of years. Historically, it was a staple of shepherds who needed a shelf-stable bread to last through the long winters and transhumance. This variation, paper-thin with a drizzle of olive oil, is known as pane guttiau in Sardinian. It is enjoyed as a delicate and savory cracker that can pair with anything from olives to cheese and charcuterie. The poetic name of Pane di Musica evokes sheets of parchment used for notating music.
Weight: 3.5 Ounces
Origin: Sardegna, Italy
- Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
You may also like