Made from 100% raw cow's milk in the regions of Reggio-Emilia, Modena and Parma, Parmigiano Reggiano is quite possibly Italy's most famous cheese. Sourced from a premium family of carefully selected farms based on quality, artistry, location, and flavor profile. All wheels are aged a minimum of 24 months and marked Export by the Consorzio to further ensure the quality. Parmigiano Reggiano is an iconic cheese and when you choose Mitica®, you are choosing the best in class
Weight: 10 Ounces
Pronunciation: pahr-mee-DJAH-noh redge-JAH-no
Cheese type: Hard
Milk type: Raw Cow
Origin: Emilia Romagna, Italy
Aging: 24 months
- Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery.
- Products are shipped in eco-friendly sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
- All frozen products may be received in a frozen or partially frozen state and should be immediately placed in the freezer upon receipt.
- All frozen products should be cooked from a frozen state according to the package instructions.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
You may also like